MBI AL JABER ("We") is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.mbialjaber.com (our site). We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Information & Data Collection
We use Google Analytics to monitor this site. Google will collect data, which may be transferred to, and stored at, a Google site. By viewing this site you agree to this transfer of data, its storing and / or processing. Please remember, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, although we will do our best to protect any personal data. Any transmission is at your own risk.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; or
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of others.
Access to information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the UK Data Protection Act 1998. A fee of £10 will be payable to meet our costs in providing you with the requested information. Please email email@example.com if you would like a copy of any information.